We will be more than happy to assist you. Let us know what service you are looking for so we can reach out to you with the right solution. To contact us
Join us and work with PRIDE! Share your details with us so we can get back to you on suitable options. To submit your profile
Login to access important organizational updates, payslips and other relevant information.
Litigation Support Services
- When standard collection efforts are not sufficient our legal experts are here to provide legal aid that is best suited for our clients’ needs
- Whether it is a default payment that needs to be collected or it is a litigation that needs legal scrutiny to be resolved, our team holds the expertise to serve the required notices and representations on behalf of the client to gain resolution
Commercial Auto Liability
- For clients leveraging a vendor management service to manage their procurement needs, we provide the end-to-end tool, data and process management support for their preferred suppliers and placed workers.
- We work with the clients systems in managing data on their behalf and where preferred we also setup our procurement tool and provide day-to-day support to the client and suppliers for using our tool to handle procurement
- We coordinate and monitor compliances in terms of business rules governing the client’s procurement methods and other firm-wide compliance needs such as background checks and drug screens as required.
- We manage the setup of new client, supplier and placed workers as users of the relevant systems that they need access to.
- We provide round-the-clock e-mail support to clients, vendors and the placed workers on the tool, business rules and processes to be followed.
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Manage the end-to-end Recruitment Life Cycle for temp and permanent hiring
- Source suitable resumes from our internal database, Job boards, Internet Research, networking, etc.
- Build active and passive candidate database
- Screen the candidates according to the client specification/requirement
- Perform Due Diligence on the candidate deliverables
- Negotiate Salary/Rate on different tax terms preferably as an employee
- Resume submission to the respective on-shore account managers or in client Application Tracking System(ATS)
- Schedule and coordinate interviews
- Facilitate candidate placements
- Our team of invoicing specialists ensures high accuracy and turnaround in generating invoices and their timely delivery to the client as per the invoicing cycle and submission mode.
- The team also handles invoices for expense reimbursements and deliverables based projects as per the need defined by the client.
- Our Accounts Receivable team pro-actively reaches out to the clients with weekly Account Statements to confirm the receipt of all invoices at their end.
- The team also ensures timely collection of the payments so as to keep the cash flow of the organization moving.
- Our experienced team of resources ensures that all cash received from a client is validated and applied to the relevant open invoices accurately within 24 hours of receipt of payment
- Our vendor payment processing team ensures that all vendors of our clients get their payments accurately as per the defined payment terms in their master services agreement.
- Our AP Team also provides round-the-clock email support to address vendor queries with a target to resolve the issue within 24 hours.
Internal Audit and Reconciliation
- Our experienced team of resources conducts audit in order to provide an accurate assessment of the processes that the organization employs to conduct business. There are generally four stages to an audit. The first stage is the planning stage and includes defining the objectives and scope of the audit. Field work is the second step of the process and includes participating in transactions that the organization conducts during the normal course of business. Notes are taken during this field work and used for the third stage, which is writing the audit report. The fourth stage is the follow-up review.