(Updated June 22, 2018)
Your right to privacy is very important to Pride Global d/b/a Pride Technologies LLC and its subsidiaries (“we,” “us,” “Pride,” and “our”). We understand that when you choose to provide us with information, you expect us to use and protect it responsibly. We assure you that the information we collect via our websites will remain private and will only be used to provide you with staffing and payroll services.
What Information We Collect and Why
We collect personal information such as: name, contact details, job search criteria, educational history, skills, references, background information and resume voluntarily provided by you when you visit our website.
This information is used for the following purposes:
- To make it convenient for you to reach the right department within Pride
- To match your profile with available job opportunities
- To send newsletters or other communication which may be useful for you
- Data analysis
We will use your personal information only for the purposes for which we collect it. In the event we see a need to use your information for purposes other than reasons mentioned above, we will inform you and seek your consent.
How Long Is Information Retained?
Pride retains your information as long as we provide services requested by you.
Disclosure of Information
Pride may share personal information:
- Within various Pride departments/entities across locations in order to be able to provide you with full services
- Client or MSP providers with whom we work with
- Third party suppliers who may perform business functions on our behalf
Information shared with anyone outside of Pride is bound by appropriate contractual requirements prohibiting its usage beyond any direction provided by Pride. We require that all of our third party suppliers ensure appropriate technical and administrative governance to ensure information is used only per contractual requirement. For individuals located in Europe, when information transfers to our offices outside of Europe, Pride will put sufficient protections in place to ensure compliance with the applicable legal requirements.
IP address is a unique number assigned to your computer by your service provider. This information may be automatically tracked in our server logs when you visit our websites. We do not currently use this information but may use this for analytics in the future.
We use reasonable administrative, physical and technical measures to safeguard your personal information.
By using our sites, you acknowledge that:
- There are security and privacy limitations of the Internet which are beyond our control;
- The security, integrity and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through this site cannot be guaranteed
- Any such information and data may be viewed or tampered with in transit by a third party.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to Be Forgotten/Have Data Deleted
You have rights over your personal information. If you wish to be removed from our records you may do so by writing to email@example.com.
Statement of Consent
We review our policies and procedures on a regular basis and update them accordingly. Should there be any changes to the policy, we will take reasonable steps to bring it to your attention by updating changes to the policy on this website.